Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Membership Application

I wish to become a member of the Somerton and District Bowls Club. If elected I agree to abide by the Rules of the Club. I agree to the information below being held by the Club while I am a member, subject to the General Data Protection Regulations.

FULL NAME………………………………...............     D.O.B…………….  ((Block capital letters please)                          

ADDRESS…………………………………………..

…………………………………………..                 POST CODE…………...

TEL. NUMBER*…………………………..                 MOBILE*………………………..

(* Please indicate preferred contact number with a tick)

E-MAIL.........................................................

Bowling Experience            (a) None                (b) 0-2 Years        (c) Over 2 Years

(delete as appropriate)

The full annual membership fee for 2020 is £70, which includes the annual subscription of £65 plus £5 for the required membership of Somerton Sports Club. New members who have not previously joined the Club do receive a 50% discount for their first year of membership. Membership is subject to approval by the Management Committee of the Club..

Signature of Applicant…………………………….                                    DATE…………………..                   

For Club use only

Signature of Proposer………………………………………………………

Signature of Seconder………………………………………………………

Please return this form to:

Club Secretary

Mr Peter Jones

16 Irving Road

Keinton Mandeville

TA116ET                                           Telephone  01458 224212